Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Is There any Way for me to Work From bed?


 Is there a Way for me to Work From Bed?


Is there any good way to work at home in bed, and make a decent living? Well, I'm in bed right now, writing this blog post on my iPad.

It is probably better to use a lap top for increased functionality, but I like the iPad cause it's small and doesn't weigh much.

I do a lot of stuff in bed, such as get Twitter followers by pressing a button on Twiends, writing blog posts and drafts, and maybe filling out surveys.

I don't make a great deal of money right now, but the way blogging works is you build up a residual income as people find your blog posts in a Google search or other places, and perhaps even become return visitors.

The visitors click on the ads every now and then, and you can set up your blog or website to show ads from Google Adsense, Amazon, or any other type of advertising company.

I don't do all my work in bed, as I need to use my normal computer to do stuff I can't do on the iPad like add photos and links, and in hindsight, I probably should have bought a laptop.

I only just started blogging here, I usually write articles on Factoidz, where you can make up to $20 straight away for doing a 300 word product review, or up to $3 for a regular article, plus residuals from views on the page.

How Much can you Make Working From Bed?

To tell you the truth, I'm only just learning how to make money online, or work from bed, but I'm getting about a thousand Twitter followers a day by clicking a button while watching TV, and by tweeting links to the pages I write, I make about ten cents extra a day for each thousand.

To make that clear, I have about twenty thousand Twitter followers, and by tweeting different page links at different times of the day, I can get over a thousand views, depending on whether the titles have widespread appeal.

A thousand views could be worth anything from fifty cents to twenty dollars or more, depending on the value of the keywords of the ads, and whether people click on them.

I haven't been doing this long, but if I keep doing what I'm doing, by my calculations, I should have a million Twitter followers within five years, and be getting around fifty thousand page views a day, mostly from Twitter and Google, which would make me as much as a regular job, and the income would continue to grow, and perhaps double a few years after that.

I think I am on the right track, I'm learning new things every day, and I think it's very possible to work from bed and make a good living if you stick at it and don't give up. Take a look at my other posts for more tips.

Now, if you don't already have a good lap top, I would recommend you buy the latest Macbook from Amazon, which is a lot cheaper to buy online than it would be in a department store.

1 comment: