Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Cant Seem to Make any Money Online


I can't seem to make any money online. How about you?

It's not that I haven't made any money online, and I understand the idea of building a residual income, as opposed to a day's pay for a day's work, but after trying for a year and a half to make some decent money by writing articles and doing odd jobs here and there, I feel that I may be doing something wrong. 

I have made a couple of thousand dollars, and built a residual income of a few dollars a day, which fluctuates as the views on my pages go up and down, and sometimes a site I write on will change it's payment plan, which affects how much I make as well. 

I sometimes fill out surveys, do SEO and social promotion for other people on Fiverr, but so far I haven't quite grasped how to make enough money online to live comfortably for the rest of my life. 

One of the major hurdles that stands in my way is I lost both my Google Adsense and Google Adwords accounts. 

When writing on my own blog here, I have to use Amazon ads, or ad codes from Adzly. My main plan at the moment is to simply build up enough Twitter followers that I can make a decent living by tweeting my articles on Factoidz and Triond, and then maybe I can use the same Twitter followers to get paid for promoting websites for other people.

Still, that's not such a bad plan, because I am getting a thousand Twitter followers a day, and tweeting to 20,000 can produce a dollar just from my article views, so perhaps tweeting to a million will give me an income of fifty dollars a day. 

It's not out of the realms of possibility that I will be on a decent income, if not a multi-millionaire within the next ten years, if I just keep at it, learning and changing. I think a lot of people would identify with the statement of "I can't seem to make any money online", because at least 99% of all people who try to make money online will fail, or rather give up.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment