Sunday, January 16, 2011

What Have I Learned About SEO for Articles?

I have learned a lot about SEO for articles over the past year or so. I have learned that social bookmarking links do work, but links from articles with a good page rank are better, because they are relevant, proper pages.

Google likes a regular update of content, and that's half the reason why I'm writing this post. You don't want to only make back links from sites with good page ranks, but from different places, so it seems natural.

The keyword content is a little important, but you just want to include enough keywords so you get recognized, and not so many that you seem like spam.

I find that picking a more specific title for your articles is better, because you can get onto the first page of Google all over the world, where it is harder to compete for a more popular title.

No comments:

Post a Comment