Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Article Writing Sites

Article Writing Sites

This article on Factoidz will tell you everything I've learned about the best sites, their methods of pay, the editorial guidelines, etc.

I have tried so many different article writing sites, and I think I have finally found the ones that work the best for me. These are the ones that either pay the most per page view, or allow you the most options for publishing self-promotional material, such as adding banner ads, and referral links.

I have made a lot of money simply by referring people to other places from my articles, and if you have a good knowledge of SEO, and choose the right title, that will catch someone who is already interested in what you have to tell them, you can make a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment