Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Search Engine Optimization for Beginners

Search Engine Optimization for Beginners

It is not easy for a beginner to learn search engine optimization from posts online, because some of them are really old, and fail to take into account new algorithms, and some people just don't know what they are talking about.

I could be one of those people myself, as I am a beginner, and have only been doing search engine optimization for a year. I do however have many articles on the first page of popular searches, and I'm approaching a million hits on my articles after a year of writing.

I'm pretty sure I can teach some basic tips on search engine optimization to beginners, and that's what I aim to do in this article. I hope you will take the time to look at it, if you're reading this at all.

1 comment:

  1. Your work is really looking good,
    For Business, SEO is one of the most effective and economical way to make your presence felt among the big companies.
    SEO India

    ReplyDelete