Thursday, May 19, 2011

How do you Find the Greatest You Tube Videos?

The Greatest You Tube Videos
While I have done some good video posts on this blog, I have to say my favorite place to find the greatest You Tube videos, (and lots of them), is Video Mobster.

They are a site specifically designed to find amazing and interesting videos in all sorts of different genres, such as funny videos, creepy, strange, talented people, extreme, animated, and technology videos.

The great thing about this blog is that it is constantly updated with great stuff, that is aimed at being so entertaining that you will share it with friends, bookmark the page, or follow via Google Friend Connect. 

Some of my favorite videos are the extreme skateboarding and BMX tricks. I also like the weird animation stuff.

This is definitely a site that has the greatest You Tube videos in my opinion, but everyone has different tastes. I hope you will check it out, and see for yourself. 

Here's a great one from the site to show you what I mean. This one is called Funny Voice, and the original You Tube video was called: The funniest video in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment